Welcome to Nico's USA Prewired Pickguard Custom Shop! Design your own pickguard and we will build it and wire it up. All you have to do is drop it in, connect three wires and you are ready to go! Most orders are completed in 4-7 business days.
Pickguards are made in the USA using the following components based on your choices:
- Fender Squier Equivalent components
- Metric switches and potentiometers (24mm)
- 100% American spec components often found in today's higher end American Stratocasters®.
- American switches, CTS potentiometers
The pickguards are all hand wired and expertly soldered based on your custom choices here in our facility located in Denver, CO, USA. You will receive 100% hand crafted custom tone, ready to drop into your Strat®, providing you with a tonal experience of the highest caliber.
In addition, you'll find our pickguard setups drop right in and fit perfectly into the following guitars:
- Fender American Stratocasters® 1964 to present with 11 standard hole mounting
- Fender Mexican Stratocasters® 2002 to present with 11 standard hole mounting
- Pickup Model
- Pickguard Color
- Pickup Color
- Knobs & Switch Tip Color
- Capacitor Type
- Fender TBX Option
- Wire Type
- Screw Color
Here is some additional info about the options available.
We offer traditional 5 way switching as well as 7 way via mini toggle or a push/pull switch.
7 way switching includes traditional 5 way switching plus:
There are many capacitors on the market with an equal number of theories concerning their effectiveness. Based on our experience every little component adds its own flavor and capacitors are no different.
- Orange Drop - Great general capacitor. Slightly brighter tone with good transparency.
- Yellow Mustard - Very good and often preferred amongst many luthiers for its transparent qualities.
- Oil - Great tonal capacitor. Qualities are often referred to as creamy or smooth in response.
Fender TBX Tone Control
Fender Treble Bass Expander offers the guitar player an increased opportunity to explore tonal variety. This tone potentiometer is wired to allow the middle and bridge settings an increased range of treble and bass settings allowing the player to dial in their favorite or even explore at this position. The potentiometer has a center node to show the player where the "zero" or home center position is.
For additional info concerning our custom pickguards please do not hesitate to contact us here.